Perfect Cover Cushion + Refill
- #23 Natural Exp Date : 18th Mar 2021
- [Patented Moisture Element] Includes Oligo HA (patent no. 10-1145394) and Amino Acid Complex (patent no. 0490212) to add moisture to the skin
- [Sunblock] Creates a protective film to reflect and disperse harmful UV rays with inorganic UV filter. Mild for sensitive skin while strong against UV rays
- [Flawless] Smooth finishing to cover flaws, pores, uneven skin tones and wrinkles. Full coverage with soft matte finish
- [Bigger volume] 17g + 17g (refill + cover puff)
- [Premium Puff] delicate and provides even coverage
- Size: 17 g + 17 g(refill)
- Full Coverage
- Sun Protection
- Dermatologist Tested
HOW TO USE
- Patented Moisture Element
This is what I've been using all along. The coverage is great and soft to the touch. You don't really need to powder for a finish either, so it's convenient.
Totally in love with this. It's perfect for the current weather. I used the Honey Glow cushion in the winter and loved it. I have oily skin type so I switched to this. It certainly is less greasy than the Honey Glow cushion. This Perfect Cover cushion doesn't even get messed up even if I layer over. I've set my mind to keep using this product.
Since it's winter season right now, if I wear an oil product and then apply the Honey Glow cushion, it maintains moisture, but by the time it's the afternoon, my skin would get very oily. If I dab the Perfect Cover Cushion as a finish, it wouldn't form any grease so I love using it. But I don't recommend using this on its own during the winter. My skin would feel dry, even if I put on a lot of moisturizing skin products beforehand. It's great to use on its own during the summer and doesn't cause any greasiness to the skin, so I love it.
This is a cushion for a lifetime! It's a perfect match for a person with oily skin like me! From the morning you go out - it stays on without having to fix your makeup - until you get back home in the evening?? I've tried other compacts from Im Vely but this is the most adequate one for me.