Caviar Marble Pact + Refill
- [Black Caviar Essence and Hyaluronic acid] Includes 70% of Black Caviar Essence that ensures supple healthy skin while hyaluronic acid provides abundant moisture to the skin
- [Pink Flower Essence] Flower extract from cherry blossom, water lily, pink lotus and pink rose to help correct uneven skin tone while also calming and soothing ludes Flower Extract to help correct the skin tone
- [Micro Cover Fit] Includes a combination of elastomer and micro cover powder for superb coverage and smooth finish without any stickiness. Perfectly covers skin flaws, blemishes and freckles
- [Triple Essence] Superb coverage, moisture level and adherence ability
- [Suitable for All Skin type] Tested for sensitive skin
Size: 14 g + 14 g(refill)
Key hydration ingredient in skincare and holds over 1,000x its weight in water for locking in optimal moisture.
Black Caviar Essence
Rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to drive anti-aging benefits deeper into the skin complexion.
Pink Flower Essence
Soothes and evens skin tone.
How to use
Press lightly onto cushion and pat evenly onto skin. It is recommended to change puffs regularly for hygiene purposes.
My mother doesn’t like to wear makeup because it doesn’t blend well on her skin and she even said that it’d hurt her eyes.
I gave her this compact with the pink peeling pad, and my mother says it settled well on her skin and looked natural on her.
My father hates people wearing makeup but even he admitted that it looked natural that he didn’t know mother had any makeup on. HaHaha.
This compact would be perfect for mothers because it enhances the skin tone. My mother is so pleased with this compact.
This emits radiance, lol.
The coverage isn’t so thick. It has a very lovable fragrance, even though it’s a compact.
Which makes me want to keep using it.
I like this compact.
This compact is so moist and dewy, so I keep wanting to apply it.
The coverage is so awesome too. ^^
I think this is the best, out of all the compacts.
I didn't used to use a foundation of any kind, because American style foundation always looked terrible on me and made me feel dirty. Since entering my 30s though my skin hasn't been quite perfect, and my old makeup techniques were no longer working for me. After looking around and doing research I decided to try this foundation, and I'm in love with it. It blends into my skin perfectly, and gives me a flawless dewy look. This foundation moisturizes, and improves the condition of my skin, instead of destroying it like American style foundations, and doesn't make me feel like I need to wash my face all day. So far I am using the "light" shade, and its perfect, but I may need to get the darker "natural" shade for when I'm a little tan from hiking and camping all summer. I will definitely be using this every time I do my makeup from now on.