Daily Spa Cleansing Balm
- [Herbal Energy] Contains six different kinds of herbs to present you with relaxing vitality: Lavender Extract, Rosemary Extract, Rooibos Extract, Hibiscus Extract, Pot Marigold Extract, Matricaria Extract
- [All-in-one Cleansing] Three types of cleansing in one removes heavy makeup as well as daily grime in one simple step
- [3 Step Transforming Cleanser] 1) Balm content with sherbet like texture that gently melts over the skin without getting runny. 2) Oil component melts away makeup and grimes. 3) Milk to moisturise and brighten
- [Extra Benefits] Fermented Miracle Enzyme from wheat extract will create clear skin. Includes three types of vegetable oils, avocado oil, vitamin tree oil and safflower oil, for a soft and smooth skin
- [For All Skin Type] Dermatology Tested - hypoallergenic
Size: 100 ml / 3.38 fl. oz.
Green Leaves Protector
Includes Corn Mint Extract, Holivazil Leaf Extract and Nim Leaf Extract to help soothe irritated skin, moisturize and relieve skin dryness and redness.
An enzyme formed by fermenting Wheat Extract into Aspergillus to help clear and purify the skin tone.
3 Different Types of Vegetable Oils
Includes Avocado Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil and Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil to soften and smoothen the appearance of the skin
Improves Skin Texture
How to use
- Scoop a generous amount with the spatula
- Gently massage onto dry skin
- Once the makeup melts down, rinse thoroughly with water.
Is it recommended to use the cleansing balm only when needed to remove makeup?
You may use the cleansing balm not only for removing makeup, but also when you need to cleanse the face and/or is hard to maintain a good moisture balance.
Do I need to use a cleansing foam after I cleanse with the cleansing balm?
The cleansing balm cleanses very well and does not leave any residue, however since it is an oil type balm, it is recommended to double cleanse.
Why does the balm crack?
Cleansing balm is made by solidifying melted oil in the freezer, and therefore, it is a natural phenomenon for the surface to form cracks.