Peach Skin Suncream
- [Peach Skin Suncream] Smooths skin texture with hydrating lotion texture
- [Even Skin Tone] Corrects and lightens skin tone for a glowing and radiance natural look
- [UV Protection] UV filtering system protects skin from harmful UV rays
- [Antioxidant] Antioxidant effect of vitamin tree extract and beet root extract protects skin and reinforces skin barrier
- [Clinically Tested] Dermatologist tested hypoallergenic formula
Size: 50 ml / 1.69 fl. oz.
Sunflower seed oil
Natural anti-inflammatory properties to help diminish redness and acts as a natural moisturizer.
Salvia Hispanics Seed Extract
Rich in omega 3 to help replenish and restore the skin.
Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract
Helps balance the skin tone.
Corrects Skin Tone
How to use
Apply evenly to face, neck and body before sun exposure. Wear alone, layer over moisturizer or under makeup. Reapply as necessary.
What kind of type of sunscreen is the Peach Skin Sunscream?
The Peach Skin Suncream is a mix of both chemical and physical sunscreen.
it's very moisturizing and gives a beautiful glow on my skin, love it!
This blends so well and isn’t sticky whatsoever ^^
After using the same sun cream for 5 ~ 6 years, I switched to Im vely’s suncream - I think I will continue using it for good.
I’m also using the Artemisia mist and the o2 line of products right now.
I love how light this feels when it absorbs ~ Sunscreen creams usually don’t feel smooth when you apply it ㅜㅜ
I first bought this with a lot of doubts, but this is already my 3rd purchase ~
The sun cream is mild and full of moisture.
It doesn’t get too white and the blending is great.
It doesn’t hurt my eyes or cause any problematic issues for me, so I really love this cream.
This blends so well like an essence, and the dewy moisture lasts all day long. I don't usually fix my makeup after applying in the morning - and that is thanks to this suncream. My makeup looks great all day, except when it's extremely hot and I sweat a lot. This feels so fresh like a peachy fruit.