Artemisia Return Ampoule
- [GLYCERIN] Maintains moisture balance level and promotes hydration
- [BOSWELLIA EXTRACT] Protects the skin from harmful substances in the environment
- [94% ARTEMISIA EXTRACT] Relieves and calms sensitive skin - completed clinical test for skin irritation - VELY VELY’s own patented extraction method provides the best of the nature to the skin with its pure Artemisia
- [MOISTURE & OIL BALANCE] Provides hydration to dry skin to deliver ideal level of moisture and oil balance
- [LIMITED TIME SALE] Expiry Date: Sep 26th 2020
Size: 45 ml / 1.52 fl. oz.
Ancient Asian aromatic herb praised for its healing and soothing properties on aging and sensitive skin types; stimulates collagen production, diminishes fine lines, relieves redness and recharges your skin.Full Ingredient
Oil - Water Balance
How to use
After toner, gently massage 3~5 drops of ampoule onto the face.
I was so content with the Artemisia essence, so I wanted to try all the other Artemisia products. I ordered the ampoule, cream and the rest. Ha. And the result has been totally satisfying!
I saw some reviews that said this could feel slightly dry. But it has been so perfect on my skin. It absorbs quite rapidly, so if you want to feel more moisture, apply the cream, then you’re all set. Perfect! This helps my skin tone so smooth ~ so for now, I’m definitely sticking to this. Lol.
After getting pregnant, the redness of my face worsened, so I was introduced to this product by an acquaintance. I initially thought it would be pretty thick, but it was actually very light and helped me to relieve my skin issues. I hope this enhancement continues with this product.
I get the feeling that this skin shows more effects when I apply it before going to bed. Personally, I like this better than a skin toner. I want to keep using this onwards.