Waterfall Sun Essence
- [Waterfall Sunscreen] Water drop formula turns into watery texture to hydrate and refresh the skin instantly
- [Hydration] Moist and lightweight texture without stickiness or greasiness
- [UV Protection] Patent ingredient, Natural Protector [Patent no. 10-0910747] derived from fermented beans, cypress and portulaca extract that soothe exhausted skin and protect from UV rays
- [Nourishing] Sunflower seed and chia seed extract replenishes moisture and nourishes
- [Clinically Tested] Dermatologist tested hypoallergenic formula
Size: 50 ml / 1.69 fl. oz.
Sunflower oil seed
Natural anti-inflammatory properties to help diminish redness and acts as a natural moisturizer.
Salvia Hispanics Seed Extract
Rich in omega 3 to help replenish and restore your skin.
Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract
Helps balance skin.
How to use
Apply evenly to face, neck and body before sun exposure. Wear alone, layer over moisturizer or under makeup. Reapply as necessary.
What kind of type of sunscreen is the Waterfall Sun Essence?
The Waterfall Sun Essence is a chemical sunscreen.
It’s so easy to apply cuz it’s so light. The container looks small, but the quantity is enough to last a long time.
I’m reordering this, there’s no need to explain how great the Vely Vely Waterfall Sun Essence is. I can’t find a sunblock product up to this standard, anywhere.
It’s light, cool and absorbs so well!
I used the wrong kind of suncream from another brand and suffered a lot of acne breakouts.
I bought this after checking out the reviews, but I’ve never had a sunblock product like this before, NOT EVER.
It feels so dewy and penetrates the skin so quickly.
But it doesn’t feel oily or greasy lol.
It’s perfect for someone like me, who has oily skin.
Will continue using.
It's choc choc dewy! It's really the best suncream.
You'd know the reason for the cost, once you've tried it.